Thursday, April 7, 2011

Urg!

Today was a little bit of a rough day! It started out alright, and then as I was driving my check engine light came on and my engine was all jumpy and such! Obviously not good. So I stopped at my mother's work and had her look at it. She told me I need transmission fluid and oil. Okay... So I stopped at the Auto Parts store and got that. Although I was embarrassed to admit it, I told the guys there that I had no idea how to put either thing in my car. So after some joking around at my expense, someone finally came out to help. He even showed me how to check everything and put everything in... And all of the technical terms, you know. I'm kind of like an expert now. Just kidding, of course. Hahaha! But the guys at the shop were all very nice.

So then the problem was solved, I thought. Not so much... The light came back on during my drive home this evening and the engine started jumping again. Urrg. So hopefully I can get it checked out tomorrow. If it's a serious problem, I don't know what it means for my new job! I'm supposed to start Monday. It's about a 45 minute commute one way. If I can't rely on my car to get me there every day, I don't know what I'll do!

It was very hard to keep a positive attitude today, that's for sure. But anyways, that's enough negativity. I'm sure everything will work out in the long run!

I did have a pretty good day between the troubles! I had dinner with a friend at Subway. Then we went to Michael's craft store to pick up some new drawing supplies for me! I always find other fun odds and ends, like these adorable flowers! I'm sure I could make them myself, so I didn't buy any, but they are still super cute!



After that, we made a trip to Target, just for funsies, where we found a set of Disney Princess dolls! Please excuse my appearance in this photo. I was HIGHLY excited!! I love the Disney Princesses! Actually, I pretty much love all things Disney! =)



I also found these neat-o Hello Kitty Easter eggs! How cute are they?!



We then ended up at Arabica, a coffee place by our school. I always get a blended turtle mocha! Delicious! We played a couple of games of Scrabble, with him winning once and me winning once. That's when we came out to find my car troubles we not yet over, as I thought they were. Hopefully tomorrow will bring good news as far as all that goes!!

0 comments:

.