Saturday, March 3, 2012

hello, March

I think a selfie is a great way to start a month, so here's mine!


A note about each goal...

-I have sort of been in a creative rut for quite some time, and I am SO ready to get out of it. I am planning to surround myself in inspiration in order to do this! It's already working, which I could not be more excited about!

-Happiness is most certainly a choice, and I am definitely going to make it a point to think more positively!

-I have been taking a lot of photos on my iPhone lately, which is great. I am happy that I am taking photos at all, I just really want to bust out my big camera for more than just paid shoots again, ya know?

-I am SUCH a night owl. Seriously. I really need to make the effort to go to bed and wake up maybe at least an hour earlier each day? (Even though as of March 3 at 3:38 am this is not working... I guess I'm going to really need to work at this one! ;)

What are your goals for this lion and lamb month they call March? I'd love to hear about them in the comments! =)

Also, my 'picture taking' face is kind of hilarious. I never realized I got all scrunched on one side to take photos! Silly.

0 comments:

.