Friday, March 2, 2012

Project Life: Week Eight


So we have arrived at the end of week eight! Wow. Time has been flying!!

A super highlight for me this week was purchasing a new printer! In the past I printed my pictures at Walmart every Sunday and had to go pick them up... Not to mention the quality really isn't anything to write home about. It has been soo much easier to print my photos at home for this week!


This is the first week so far that I have added an extra insert between this week's layout pages. There were just too many good memories from the monster truck show we took my cousins to, so I really wanted to be able to showcase them all!


More monster truck memories, and of course our tickets! They were gifted to us by my aunt and uncle. We are so very blessed to have such loving family members!


Another note from my love! Wednesday was one of my best friend's birthdays, so I spent the day with her and her daughter. We had lunch at our favorite place, Applebee's, of course. Then we did some shopping. It really was a fun day, and I was really happy to be able to spend the day with them!

I snapped a photo of myself while driving, just for fun I suppose! I actually really like the way it came out.

Middle of the week date nights are always fun! Sometimes we are so busy doing our own things that we really don't have time to reconnect until the weekend, so this was a really nice treat. As you may be able to tell, I am loving the grid journaling cards! I used a red arrow sticker that also came in my PL kit and just wrote about our night on the card. I have been using Bic Mark It ultra fine point permanent markers for the vast majority of my journaling for this project. I love the fine point as opposed to a regular sized marker, but I also love that the line is thicker than a normal pen. For the picture of the movie, I snapped a shot of the cover and I just printed it out at the 3x4 size of the smaller slots in the page protector.

This is the first week that I did journaling on the actual photos, whether it be stapled, stickered, or even written directly on the photos... And I love love love it. I don't know why I didn't before. This is also the first week I have used photos in the smaller slots, and I think it's a great option! Love discovering new things!

Onto week NINE!

Want to try Project Life for yourself? You can find out more info here!

0 comments:

.