Saturday, March 24, 2012

Internet Habits

Each time I open my computer, I have a pretty specific routine that I go through.

Facebook. Always inevitably my first stop. I like that I can keep in touch with so many of my friends all around the world through Facebook! It's also how a lot of potential clients get in contact with me about photo sessions.

Email. Send the junk to the trash. Read through the important stuff. Reply if necessary.

These first two are also done on my iPhone throughout the day.

Blogs. I read so many! I have a separate folder of memory keeping blogs and photography blogs. Both always make me feel inspired after clicking and reading through the list of updates!

Random floating. Inevitably, I'll click on a link which leads me to a site with more links, etc... This only happens when I am avoiding doing things that need to get done. =P

What are your internet habits?

0 comments:

.