Friday, March 23, 2012

Project Life: Week Eleven



Hello Week Eleven! This week was so full of fun and friends and love! It was also full of simple everyday moments. I love the combination. I really hope we can look back at this project someday and feel how full and happy our lives together have been!



On Sunday, we took a trip to the Cleveland Zoo. I took a lot of Instagram photos. Just adding one photo to the weekly spread didn't seem like enough to me, so I decided to go ahead and add an insert. I trimmed down a 12x12 pocket protector page from We R Memory Keepers and I had the IG photos printed through Postal Pix. Don't get me wrong, I love the convenience of my at home printer! I wasn't in a rush to have the photos printed, and I just really like the ease of ordering them and having them sent. So I waited a few days, but it was worth the wait, in my opinion! I also saved the map from the zoo, and our tickets and slipped those into two of the 4x4 pockets.


I love this tab from Smash! I picked up a pack of them at Michael's a couple of weeks ago.


I like this 4x6 card a lot, and it was so simple! I attached two 3x3 Instagram photos to a note card and added a little journaling above. I used two stamps by Dear Lizzy to make the little date flag, and added a strip of Washi tape between the two photos.

We had an awesome Saturday afternoon in Little Italy. Funny to me that we visited on St. Patrick's Day, but I still wore my green for the occasion! Anyways, this day was all about beautiful weather, yummy food, and spending quality time together. It was wonderful.

For this I sized the IG photos to about 2x2 and arranged them on a 4x6 canvas in Photoshop. I added the tape embellishment and the journaling on the left side, also using Photoshop. I then opted to print with a border from my printer at home. Pretty simple!

This project is so fun and so rewarding already! I love when my sister or friends come over and ask to see the album! It makes me look forward to sharing it with our own little family someday.

If you are interested in trying Project Life for yourself, you can find out more info here!

0 comments:

.