Friday, March 2, 2012

Project Life: Week Seven


Week seven has been full of friends, family, and love! (And food! Hahaha)

Anyways. We started the week off on Monday with our Valentines' date! We went on Monday because I had to work late on Tuesday. We ate a delicious meal at Olive Garden, and then saw The Vow. It was such a sweet movie! Although full of tear jerker moments for me! I highly recommend it! I love doing the photobooth at the movie theater, and Chris is always sweet enough to oblige me!


I absolutely adore when Chris leaves me little love notes, and I almost always save them! What better place to keep them than Project Life?? Friday was another dinner date at our favorite pub type place. I am head over heels for their Mediterranean Spinach Dip. If I only ate that and no dinner, my taste buds would be so content. Seriously.


I wanted to share a little bit about how I made this little Valentines' Day card. I wrote the words 'Happy Valentines' Day in red Sharpie on a grid journaling card from my PL kit. I then used my typewriter stamps to stamp out the word 'love'. I got the lighter word simply by stamping each stamp a second time. I added the date and 'be mine.' around the outer edge of the card using a fine tip Sharpie pen. Pretty simple, huh!


I have been adding these sort of caption cards to the end of each week in order to explain the photos, and while I've liked it so far, I'd like to try adding small amounts of journaling to the actual photos themselves and do away with the caption card altogether. So I think I will go ahead and do that for next week!

Want to try Project Life for yourself? You can find out more info here!

0 comments:

.