Thursday, March 1, 2012

Project Life: Week Three

I can't believe it is already three weeks into the New Year, and that I have already completed three weeks of Project Life! Time sure is flying!


This week started out on a pretty tense note. We were waiting to hear back on approval for an apartment. And by Wednesday we found out we were approved! We are so so very excited! We have been talking about taking the step of moving in together for quite some time, and finally the time is right for it to happen. I started packing literally the day that we found out!


Mimi and I were pinching pennies (literally) this week! I found a gigantic stash of pennies I had been collecting since I was little, and she helped me roll them so I could cash them at the bank!

I know the stamped card is a bit repetitive... But I loved the photo and I also loved the card. So I included both. I used a stamp set I found at Barnes and Noble, actually, and stamped onto one of the grid journaling cards that came with the kit.


I grabbed another grid journaling card and wrote this card as soon as I found out we were approved! I wanted to preserve my excitement! I went back later and added the stamping and the arrow, which is from the kit.


This is actually the inside of a Christmas card! I was so thrilled to see mail from my friend from Macedonia! She actually sent it at Christmas time and it arrived just this week! I had no idea it would take so long to receive mail from Europe! But it was a pleasant surprise, in any case.

Want to try Project Life for yourself? You can find out more info here!

0 comments:

.