Thursday, March 1, 2012

Project Life: Week Two

I have really been enjoying completing Project Life every week, but I haven't been posting about it! I decided that I want to catch up on posting about this project so that I can share how AWESOME it is with everyone! =)


I was feeling pretty inspired photography-wise this week, so I decided to take my big camera along with me everywhere I went. To babysit, as you can see in the selfie, to game night, and even to Chipotle! Let me tell you that Chipotle is pretty much our favorite place to eat. Chris always gets this massive burrito and I get chicken soft tacos. Always. Haha. I also love Applebee's, but Chris doesn't care for it as well.


I spent some extra time with my Mimi this week, as we had to pick up my cousins from school each day. It was pretty snowy!


This is probably my favorite piece of the week. I just cut out the crossword puzzle from the newspaper and pasted it to a note card. I think it will be great to have this to look back on and remember how Mimi completes it each and every day!


I used one of the folded journal cards to add some memories from the weekend. I wasn't sure if I would actually use them, but I kind of like that I kind tuck little sentiments away so they aren't immediately visible. Next to it is our score from game night. It was pretty much the first time I ever lost!! I just cut the top off of one of the kit journaling cards and stapled it to the score scrap.

Want to try Project Life for yourself? You can find out more info here!

0 comments:

.