Monday, January 9, 2012

The Library

I am revisiting another old friend today. The library! I used to live here during the summers, first of all because I absolutely love books, second for the free WiFi, and third for the air conditioning. Haha! I haven't been here in quite some time and with a free afternoon before me, I decided to spend it here.

It's the same old library. Same smells, same sights. Same librarians, even! Though there are a few new people here. New books, too, of course! As I walked in the front doors I made a beeline for the staircase, and headed to my favorite section.



The tried and true Young Adult section! I absolutely enjoy reading books of all genres, but this section has always been my go-to for the majority of my reading. Plus, there are fun coffeeshop-esque tables here in my library. And big purple butterfly style chairs. Perfect for setting up my laptop and working, as I have done today, or kicking back and reading! I love it here. =)

0 comments:

.