Sunday, January 8, 2012

Project Life: Week One

So, as we have come to the end of the first brand new week of the New Year, I have come to the finish of week one of Project Life 2012! I am absolutely LOVING this! It's so simple to write any thoughts, quotes, or whatever each day and slip them in the book. And I already take a ton of pictures, so it's great to have a reason to print them out!





As I said before, I am approaching this on a week-by-week basis. I've added journal cards and other little things daily, but I printed all of the photos today. I also added any finishing touches, such as rounding corners, this evening. It seemed fitting to me to add a caption card for the photos. I'm not sure if I'll do that every week, but I liked the idea this week! =)

Keeping a record of all the positive and fun happenings really helped me look back at the week and realise how truly blessed we are!

0 comments:

.