Sunday, January 8, 2012

Project Life: Title Page

Well HELLO again, dear blog! It seems that I come and go quite sporadically, eh?

I've started a wonderful project, Project Life, by Becky Higgins. I guess you could say it is a scrapbooking project? More memory keeping than scrapbooking, I would say. Anyways. Everyone uses Project Life differently, and I've decided to approach it using a week-by-week method to tell the story of my/his/our life this year! I am really really excited for this as I ADORE memory keeping, but don't really always have the time/energy/motivation to sit down and scrapbook! =)

I'd like to share the title page of my little project:



Simple. No fuss. Just as my goal for the project is overall. I think the ease of it all will really help me keep up with it, unlike the stacks, envelopes, and boxes of photos I have waiting to be added to a scrapbook layout... =)

0 comments:

.