Thursday, March 15, 2012

Project Life: Week Ten



Week ten was a pretty full week, as far as things go for us. I feel like most of the things I record for us happen on the weekends, but this week was kind of an exception. There are still a lot of weekend happenings, mostly because we just tend to do more and get out more on the weekends, but the weekdays are represented more this week. Kind of nice.


I left a couple of elements from last week to peek through to this week. You can see the back of my business card in one of the 3x4 pockets, and part of the Chipotle menu in on of the 4x6 pockets. I enjoy being able to see both of these!


Had to represent a cool new addition to my arsenal! Loving the sewing machine!

Link
Added in most of what was written in this blog post... I wanted to remember my learning experience, and also the story my grandmother told me about her nut roll fiasco!

I used a lot of photos from my Instagram app this week, and I love the way they look! This might be my favorite element of week ten... And all I did was print the IG photos on one 4x6 canvas, cut them to size, and attached them to a plain old note card. =)

So there's week ten in the books, with week eleven almost over as well! This is such a fun project! I'm fairly sure I am going to try and get my younger sister set up with a PL kit for her birthday. She turns 18 in May, and she is also graduating from high school the same month! She always wants to check out our PL album when she comes over, and has shown a lot of interest in trying this out for herself. Plus, I think it will be awesome to have an album dedicated to her 18th year of life, and her first year after high school!

If you are interested in learning more about Project Life, you can learn more here!

0 comments:

.